Sunday, May 13, 2012

Status Update on My Blog

Recently, I've been spending most of my time writing up on posts regarding the skills of the various character classes of Aika. I didn't expect it to be so time consuming and taxing on the eyes though.

Each character class had at least 27 unique skills and I had to source out information from various websites. Some of them were in English, some in Chinese and I even went to the extreme of looking at those in Japanese and Korean language which I can't read and had to use Google translate (which translated sentences which are "challenging" to read and involves some guesswork).
Aika - First Encounter Skill DescriptionAika - Death Decide Skill Description
Then I have to counter check these information with the ingame screenshots of the skills (at least at level one or two) to see if the description and numbers tally. Seriously, even the ingame skill description requires some polishing imo. Some were clear and simple to understand, while others leave people guessing as to what exactly do they do.

Then I finally have to piece together all the various clues and form a more reader-friendly version of the skills list. Anyway, out of the 6 classes, I've already completed 3 and am in the midst of doing the 4th. After finishing all six, I'll proceed to the explanation of some other features of Aika before tying it all up with some videos uploaded to my youtube channel. Then I'll move on to another game...at least that's the plan I have in mind. ^_^;

In the meantime, please bear with me. Thanks.
- BuLaDiFu -

No comments:

Post a Comment