Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Unspoken Thoughts... (A Letter to a Friend)

To my dear friend,

How have you been? I hope your doing well.

I wish I could say the same, but alas...my circumstances aren't exactly that bright yet, so as to speak. Perhaps when its gotten better, I shall surface from hidden beneath this rock, to once again speak with you. Or that I shall fervently hope...perhaps.

But for now, let us dispense with the formalities and cut to the chase. A burning question that I've been dying to ask, but have always kept hidden...buried beneath the sands of my inner mind.

Have you ever regretted...being where you are in life now? Hmmm...maybe regret might be too strong a word...

Have you ever wondered where you might have ended, if you hadn't met me? Well, I do.

It has always been haunting me for ages now and I've always kept wondering. If you had not known me, your life might have been totally different. Perhaps you might have been a great engineer, had a decent job...and met a great wife? Living a better life, rather than having to go through what you've been through.

And as for me? Fret not my friend.

Despite being what I am now, I do not think that I've ever regretted having met you. The times we've spent together, fooling around, had been an interesting adventure. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Well...except for the part where you flung it.

May your life be every bit brighter.

Yours Sincerely,
- BuLaDiFu -
(The Hermit Beneath The Rock)

No comments:

Post a Comment