Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weird Blogger Bug

Bad news...

For some reason unknown, ever since the new year started, I've not been able to upload and attach any images from my comp onto my blogger posts.

Somehow, using firefox, it just keeps asking me to sign in but then gives me an error afterwards (when I press the "Insert Image" button). When I tried using IE, it does surprisingly allow me to upload (one image at a time though), but when I hit the "add image"...it doesn't post the image code into my post so that doesn't work either.

So now stuck and desperate, I'm gonna try using chrome later on. But if that still does not work, then I'm out of options and will have to settle for hibernation (at least until this bug is fixed).

BuLaDiFu out...

1 comment:

  1. Update:
    I've just managed to find out the cause of my problem...or rather the fix for it. Apparently, if you go to your firefox browser's "Privacy" settings and make it accept third party cookies, you will be able to fix this "Please Sign In" thingy.

    My guess is....probably somehow there was a change made by Blogspot/Google that made the cookie that stores the information for signing into Picasa (the host for our uploaded pictures) become a third party cookie or something.

    ReplyDelete